Finally, a podcast for plugged-in digital marketers in Dubai who give a s***
As a marketer at the top of your game, we’re guessing you listen to a bunch of business and marketing podcasts.
It’s a pretty convenient way to absorb new information, right?
Here’s the thing, though…
Have you ever felt like those marketers are a little “too advanced” for the marketing scene in Dubai?
Or that some of the strategies and tactics they use just wouldn’t work in a Dubai market?
Whether because of cultural differences…
Or your client/boss being too old-school…
Or whatever reason.
Look, we’re not saying you need to re-invent the wheel here.
We’re saying, “let’s tweak things just a little to maximize ROI for the Dubai market.”
That’s where the Digital Disruptors podcast comes in
We’ve lived and breathed digital marketing in Dubai for almost 20 years collectively.
In this time, we’ve helped over 100 clients grow their businesses through our campaigns.
We know what works, and that’s what we want to teach you.
How to, as Bruce Lee would say,
Absorb what is useful…
reject what is useless…
add what is uniquely your own.
Meet the crew
Monash Unny – Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Ubrik Media
Monash has been involved with the Dubai marketing scene in one way or the other for over 10 years.
He’s driven 10s of millions of dollars worth of leads and grown over 100 businesses through digital marketing, branding, and web design.
Ubrik media, the boutique agency he founded, punches well above its weight and lists several blue-chip clientele.
Sheyaf Hashim – Managing Partner, Ubrik Media
Dubai born and raised, Sheyaf’s career spans almost a decade in verticals like aviation, banking, non-profit, creative, design and marketing.
He’s been a co-founder of 4 startups, 3 of which failed.
Being an entrepreneur, he learned what works and doesn’t for businesses in Dubai.
Now, he mentors other entrepreneurs, and help startups and small businesses grow.
Our promise to you
New episodes will be live every Sunday.
Every strategy, tactic, tip, tool, or hack we give you is 100% relevant, practical, and actionable in a Dubai context.
Our interview guests will be at the top of their game and digital disruptors in some way.
Expect casual banter and jokes.
We will do our best to keep every episode to 15-20 minutes long.
Here’s what to do next
- Subscribe to our mailing list (use the form at the top of this page on the right)
- Subscribe to the podcast using your preferred app (e.g. iTunes)
- Leave us a rating and review on iTunes
How to leave an iTunes review
1) Open up your iTunes app and search for “Digital Disruptors.”
2) Click on the Digital Disruptors logo.
3) Click on “subscribe,” then on “ratings and reviews,” and then on “write a review.”
4) Click on the number of stars you want to rate us, then title and write your review (don’t forget to write you name and website URL, and to ask a question if you have one.)
5) Click on “submit.” You’re done. Thanks for submitting your rating and review. 🙂